I blog primarily over at "geosciblog" (http://geosciblog.blogspot.com), I am doing this one for fun. It is inspired by 30+ years of beer can collecting and having tried more than 3,000 different American beers during that time. “. . . And beer was drunk with reverence, as it ought to be.” — G. K. Chesterton

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Additional Info About the Health Effects of a Daily Glass of Ale

Especially a glass of good, hoppy ale. This UK Telegraph article has information on a new scientific study that suggests that some of the compounds in hops have health benefits, particularly in suppressing the growth of some tumors.

I had a good glass of Stoudt's American Pale Ale last night, that should keep the cancer away for another day, or so. Here I posted on the subject of Pale Ales and India Pale Ales, back on August 12.

A well-chosen glass of ale each day can have its therapeutic effects. Sometimes I get several days ahead in my cancer prevention and therapy efforts. Heh.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?